Wednesday, May 12, 2010

happy Mothers Day





happy mothers day!
this year I had a great mothers day. i got to "sleep in", carson made me breakfast and cleaned up, then Colton was so excited to get me my gifts. This year, i was spoiled, i got a huge flower pot filled with beautiful flowers and a canvas painting that i wanted for our room. I am bad.... i had taken Colton out shopping prior to Mothers Day and showed him everything that mommy wanted, so Carson just had to take him shopping and he would know what to get. :) all in all, we had a wonderful weekend together as a family. The week before Colton had made me a cute little flower basket at daycare, he was so excited to give it to me, i just had to take a picture. i can not wait until he starts making and bringing home little crafts that he has made us.

No comments:

Post a Comment