Friday, March 19, 2010

she works hard for her money....

Lots of changes happening in the Widmer household. I got a job offer for an attorney's office that was part time, i had my first day last week....it was horrible! the guy was a jerk, I lasted one day, and quit! Then I was offered a job at a hair salon as well, but i turned it down for the job i am not working at. My dad and brother in law Matt hooked me up with a job at HSW Builders, doing part time administrative work. I am only working part time, my hours are all week 8-1. it works out perfect, so I can still have the afternoons to play with Colton, and also still care for Dominkick, the little boy i have been watching at night. Colton will be going to our friends Valerie and Jayson's house during the day, its great b/c they have 3 kids, 2 of which are Coltons age so he will have lots of fun playing with Ella and Clayton.

Carson has gone back to work finally, hopefully it will be for more than a couple of weeks, but it sounds like they will be going down to CA to work for a month or so... I was hoping to go down and spend some time with family, but now that i am working, i do not think that will be happening.

We got an offer on our house a couple of weeks ago, so now it will just be a waiting game, we have to wait on the bank to decide if they will except it or not ,IF they do, we have a closing day of June 10th. I am very sad to leave, i love our house, and our yard, but I know that it is what is going to be best for us.

Sunday we are celebrating Coltons 3rd birthday! its a Buzz Lightyear party. I will post pictures next week after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment