Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Belly Art




Well, I am still pregnant at 38 weeks (almost 39) never thought i would make it this far since i had Colton right at 37 weeks. but I am hanging in there, and i am sure that my family and friends are beyond sick of me complaining that i am ready to be done. Went to the Dr. on Monday and was 3cm and 60% effaced so hopefully it will be sooner or later.

Today, Carson had taken my car to work so Colton and I were hanging out at home having a lazy day and i surprised him with a art project (he LOVES to do crafts) and i had paint all set out and let him paint my belly. He had the biggest smile on his face and thought it was the coolest thing ever! just laughed and smiled the entire time.
Here are a few pictures of his creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment